Wednesday 29 June 2016

Summer's Here

It's been a busy last week trying to finish up everything and begin tidying the class for the summer. I know the students have been very excited but worked very hard to ensure Science and Social Studies activities were finished up. 

Today we had our year end assembly in the gym. There were lots of goodbyes but also lots of great moments shared as all of this year's activities were recognized. 


We also had a talent show today. It was great seeing all of the students' talent. 

Mrs. Bernert stopped by the class with her parrot. 


I'm glad that summer is finally here and that everyone will get a much deserved break. However; I'm very sad to say goodbye to the class, especially after having taught some for two years or more. 


Thank you for all of your support this year. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer! I look forward to seeing everyone around the school in the fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment